SPECIALIST PROTECTION SERVICES – EVENT SECURITY SERVICES
SPS Specialist Protection Services Ltd began in the events industry, and many years experience means we view event security as a “whole package” security solution.
We do not sub contract to other security companies, meaning any job we do is our own, run to our exacting standards to ensure your event goes off without a problem. Our approach to events means more than just a few guards on the day.
Here is how we service our new and regular event clients:
- SPS Management attend build up meetings where required, and any debrief meetings after the show
- SPS will create a bespoke event plan, including a full risk assessment, which can be used by the event organisers in their meetings with licensing and venues
- SPS event plans are developed by a management team with degrees in both Event Management and Law, ensuring the plans are ideal for use with local authorities and the police
- SPS can supply a range of security staff, including ticket checkers, event guards, door supervisors, dog teams, radio controllers and covert security
- SPS has a dedicated events manager, who clients can deal with throughout the process leading up to the event, ensuring consistency, continuity and peace of mind
We currently run the security for a wide range of events, ranging from small events up to 300,000+ attendees. We cover all events ranging from music events to agricultural trade shows. We work for event management companies as well as private individuals, charities and local authorities. We know exactly what it takes to make your event secure and safe for all.
We can also offer steward training, and the training of marshals/volunteers. We can create bespoke training packages for your event, with a core that will satisfy local authorities, police and licensing. Please contact us with your requirements.